Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's making me crazy!!! I go peek in my incubator probably 10 times a day to see if there has been any action and nothing yet. I know we have a few days to go but it's making me crazy!!! how do you wait for everything to hatch and not chew journals off in the process?

I'm hatching seramas, bought 2 dozen eggs, lockdown has 13. And I've started giving them dirty looks lol

L

·
0 Posts
It's making me crazy!!! I go peek in my incubator probably 10 times a day to see if there has been any action and nothing yet. I know we have a few days to go but it's making me crazy!!! how do you wait for everything to hatch and not chew journals off in the process?

I'm hatching seramas, bought 2 dozen eggs, lockdown has 13. And I've started giving them dirty looks lol
I've hatched countless thousands of eggs over the years (I used a 500 egg incubator for years), and I ALWAYS get impatient during lockdown.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh no! I just noticed I've been "chewing journals off" in anticipation of hatching.... Do you think it will give me a stomachache? LOL. :gaptooth:

Stupid autocorrect changed "your nails" to "journals".

·
Registered
12,333 Posts
Was wondering if I'd missed out on some new incubation lingo... 'chewing journals' :)

Reactions: StarofHearts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts