I'm on "the program" now! YaY!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Forum' started by thequeensblessing, Sep 29, 2006.

1. thequeensblessing

thequeensblessing Well-Known Member

Hey all,
    After a very hectic summer on the farm and with the family, I decided that if I was going to make this weight loss thing work for me, I was going to need more help than I was getting. So, I joined weight watchers. Wow, am I glad I did! I've been a member for one month and I've lost 8 lbs already! I started out at 157 and I'm down to 149.6. My target weight is 135. I love this program and wish I'd done it a long time ago.
    Jill, I wish I'd listened to you when you spoke about it! But I'm on it now, and I plan to stay! I'd recommend it to anyone! My daughter, who just had a baby 3 weeks ago has joined too!

2. MOJILL

MOJILL Well-Known Member

Dona,

In all the years of "dieting", WW is the first one that I felt had any real merit. I think it is because it simply implements the most basic factor of weight loss --- watching what you eat. :)

I'm sort of at a platau right now because of my running I think -- But I still feel good and still record my points.

Regarding your daughter.....boy I wish I'd done weight watchers after Nathan was born. I'd have been a couple years ahead of the game if I had.

Congrats on your weight loss to date........

Jill

3. okiemom

okiemom Well-Known Member

Congrats!!!!

I too like WW. I thought it was "fluff" before I joined but I was desperate. I really does work but it is not easy and it does put the blame where it belongs. On me.

I too wisht I had been on it when I had my boys. I stayed at home and would eat from being bored and lonely and any other emotion you can think of. If I had been on WW. I might have been more careful. It is fairly expensive so I didn't do it then. I was an idiot.

Good luck to you both and congrat on the new baby.