i'm not new to the board, just new to the Army

Discussion in 'Home Defense/Guns' started by posifour11, Jun 6, 2004.

1. posifour11

posifour11 Well-Known Member

here i am, one of the newest members of the US Army reserve, PVT Crawford. i'm still in AIT in maryland. its good to know that there is a place to go for advice and encouragement.

thanks Moopups and Chuck

2. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    Glad to see an active member has joined out group, feel free to share your experiences here. We need someone on the 'inside' to keep us up to date with trends, training methods, ect. Share our site with fellow soldiers, we are to support, listen, help if we can, and there is many scattered across this nation whom may be able to help at the home front, should the need arise.

There is a parallel site just for veterans at MSN groups, I have lost contact with it and am going to restart it if I cannot get there any other way. Msn sites have dropped me for some reason, that does not mean its over.

3. KindredCanuck

KindredCanuck In Remembrance

Hey Hey...

Welcome Posi... nice to see Ya.. Stay awhile... like Moopups said.. pass this site along.. new recruits are always welcomed..

KC~

4. RachL

RachL Member

A big Welcome from Fort Bragg PVT. Crawford! Do you know your duty station after AIT yet??

**RachL**

5. posifour11

posifour11 Well-Known Member

yup, i'm going to fort living room.

i'm attached to the 424th maintenance co. 3rd detatchment reserve unit in topeka, ks. that is, of course, unless i go to the sandbox.....