I'm new. ALL ABOUT ME AND MY RABBIT

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by BunBun243, Feb 20, 2005.

What do you think is my favorite animal?

1. dog

2. cow

3. rabbit

4. turtle

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BunBun243

BunBun243 Member

:yeeha: :eek: Hey. My name is Jessica. Call me JJ. I have a rabbit named Nibbles. You can call him BunBuns(that is why my username has BunBun).
    Nibbles is big. Too big for his cage!lol. He is a chinchilla colored rabbit.

2. bethlaf

bethlaf Homegrown Family

hope you enjoy your stay at the homstead hotel ;)
    there is lots of info about bunnies on here as well as other Farm animals............. I assume nibbles is a pet, and you dont intend to nibble him lol
    a lot of us raise rabbits because they are excelent table food. do you have any other animals?

_Neal

3. BunBun243

BunBun243 Member

;) Nibbles is a pet. I have a dog, too. His name is Indy. He is about lets say 10 years old and hes brown. You can go to my forum and see some stories about him.. join too please! heres the address:
    http://www.1-2-free-forums.com/mf/jmj.html

4. Tracy

Tracy Well-Known Member

Hi Jessica,

If you scroll up to the top of the page you will find a link for the rabbit village. This is geared towards pet owners. This forum was not geared for pets. You are welcome to post and learn from this forum as long as it is "for profit" related either meat production, pet sales, wool for spinning, etc.

I am not trying to sound harsh please read the sticky "what this forum is about"

Sincerely,
    Tracy
    [list owner]