Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You should be younger than me
I'll be 60 in 6 months
Ok if your older depending on bank balance.
Should be hot, as in attractive from the time you get out of bed till bedtime
No bad moods or bad moments allowed.
Hopefully you have 2 vehicles so I can have one.
No sense me paying upkeep on mine.
You should be well versed in housework, yardwork, cooking, keeping the vehicles in top maintenance.
Of course the garden, canning, etc is all on you.
Should know how to clean a deer, skin it, and process it down to the freezer.
Clean fish and fry them up, I'll do the fishing that's no problem.
You might be able to go once a year or so if you have all the other stuff done.
I like chickens and fresh eggs.
You should know how to take care of them, gather eggs, clean the coop, etc.
You must like mowing, trimming, etc.
Know how to run chain saw and log splitter that you will provide.
I will be a warm body to sleep next to at night, shoot intruders, and kill spiders.
I know the responses will be overwhelming but I will get back to you within a week.

·
Premium Member
41,565 Posts
You should be younger than me
I'll be 60 in 6 months
Ok if your older depending on bank balance.
Should be hot, as in attractive from the time you get out of bed till bedtime
No bad moods or bad moments allowed.
Hopefully you have 2 vehicles so I can have one.
No sense me paying upkeep on mine.
You should be well versed in housework, yardwork, cooking, keeping the vehicles in top maintenance.
Of course the garden, canning, etc is all on you.
Should know how to clean a deer, skin it, and process it down to the freezer.
Clean fish and fry them up, I'll do the fishing that's no problem.
You might be able to go once a year or so if you have all the other stuff done.
I like chickens and fresh eggs.
You should know how to take care of them, gather eggs, clean the coop, etc.
You must like mowing, trimming, etc.
Know how to run chain saw and log splitter that you will provide.
I will be a warm body to sleep next to at night, shoot intruders, and kill spiders.
I know the responses will be overwhelming but I will get back to you within a week.
When you find this woman be sure to let farm boy bill know... he’s been looking for her for years!

·
Premium Member
7,090 Posts
She's a cutie!

Mon

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I was flirting the other day with this rather plain looking librarian...She slipped off her glasses and I remarked, "Why, you look a lot better without your glasses."...She said, "You look a lot better without my glasses too."

I never had much luck with women....I did go steady for about three weeks with one once. Then she told me she was leaving me. "Is there someone else?" I asked..."There's just got to be," she answered.

·
Premium Member
26,245 Posts
frogmammy removed the picture of her dog and I saw it only on a quoted post. That is just not right. Cute little dogs like that should be shown off.

I kill my own spiders now. Have to, hubby works too far away to come home and kill them for me. I guess I could shoot intruders if I have to, just like I shoot the raccoons I trap.

I have lots of bad moods and bad moments. I don't like doing housework or taking care of chickens. I am happy to have a good man that understands and puts up with all that.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
frogmammy removed the picture of her dog and I saw it only on a quoted post. That is just not right. Cute little dogs like that should be shown off.

I kill my own spiders now. Have to, hubby works too far away to come home and kill them for me. I guess I could shoot intruders if I have to, just like I shoot the raccoons I trap.

I have lots of bad moods and bad moments. I don't like doing housework or taking care of chickens. I am happy to have a good man that understands and puts up with all that.
20210128_200822_HDR.jpg

That was one of my pups June
But I have 4 beagles
June and Suzy littermates
Beagle mom and dad
Whole family
Long story of rescue etc.
But all together now
Plus my two littermates Abby and Ally
Then mountain cur littermates Dan Ann and Sweetie
Yes Dan and Ann
Where Red Fern Grows

·
Registered
252 Posts
I was flirting the other day with this rather plain looking librarian...She slipped off her glasses and I remarked, "Why, you look a lot better without your glasses."...She said, "You look a lot better without my glasses too."

I never had much luck with women....I did go steady for about three weeks with one once. Then she told me she was leaving me. "Is there someone else?" I asked..."There's just got to be," she answered.
Doc...I think you re just misunderstood😇

1 - 20 of 44 Posts