Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
bunny slave
4,389 Posts
Can't wait to see pics - you're two cool people that should enjoy meeting. Say hi for me!

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
Ooohhh, I'm so jealous!! As soon as I get a decent barn/milking room put in I'm getting myself a jersey too. Hopefully sometime before the end of the year. I can't wait to see your pics!!!

·
Premium Member
7,230 Posts
Now despite the marital issues be sure WG doesn't even THINK about trading in her model for you. You don't wanna be a dairy farmer, do you...

·
Premium Member
4,440 Posts
Good luck with your cow...lucky you. My cow savings went to repair our van,drat but DH promises that our Brown Swiss is next on the list. DEE

·
Failure is not an option.
2,623 Posts
michiganfarmer,

You said "Im going to pick up my own milk cow tomorrow(friday)."

You've been working out again?;-)

RF

·
Very Dairy
14,609 Posts
uuummm, IM gonna just let this lay,lol.
ME TOO! :D

rotfl ...

Hey, d'ya think I can head the photo thing off at the pass by posting a pic of the cow right now?!

Here is Libby-Belle ... I am glad she is going to Max, as I'm sure he will give her a good home! :)

·
Very Dairy
14,609 Posts
She crashed through the gate just like a tornado, too, when the hoof trimmer was here ... :rolleyes:

Anyhow, Max has been and gone with Libby in the trailer!

He almost DID have to pick her up to get her to step up in the trailer ... LOL

I will be looking forward to hearing how she's faring in her new home!

·
Banned
4,808 Posts
good you got to send her to a good home.

did you get visitation rights?

lol

I drove past your farm the other day willow but forgot to bring the grinder and wrenches with me to get that disking thing out of your cow pen....

thats gonna be a job, I might wait till your there to help me load the pieces on the truck.

fun fun.

·
Very Dairy
14,609 Posts
Not a prob, Numb!

I will be glad to help you remove heavy things from my yard ... LOL

It looks like the horses won't be coming with me after all, and the cows are wise, besides being not too rambunctious, and aren't likely to hurt themselves on it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts