Im Going Nuts!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Goats' started by ticklersgoats, Jun 6, 2006.

1. ticklersgoats

ticklersgoats Well-Known Member

I have three does all due this week, and every time i go check on them one is showing signs of getting ready to have babies, then ill go down and the one that showed signs before is acting normal and another one is showing signs :shrug: I just want babies lol!!!!

2. TexCountryWoman

TexCountryWoman Gig'em

I have three due this month....I am going through alot of the same. Two are first fresheners and on the small side. One is a second freshener so i am not too worried about her. But it is so hot here, supposed to be in the 100s the rest of the week. I keep changing the water to keep it cool. Poor girls. Two of these girls, the first two, were too small to breed in the fall, so i held them over and bred them in the late winter....so summer babies, the third one just got bred late, my fault.

Next year all my goats will be bred in october for march babies so it won't be hot when they are born!

3. ticklersgoats

so im not the only one waiting for babies :) lol, one is a firt timer the other two are third timers i think so im not to worried just mostly excited :dance: lol.
    well good luck and hope everything goes well.

4. LittleRedHen

LittleRedHen Well-Known Member Supporter

I am waiting on a pygmy to kid.. i am expecting within the next two weeks b ut i really am hoping for this week. NO due date.. but just guessing on looks

5. ChickenMom

ChickenMom Well-Known Member

I think I've been waiting forever! LOL I have a first timer (no due date), thought she was going to go 5 weeks ago. I also have a second timer due this month, I'm starting to think she will beat the other one.
    I think this is worse than being pregnant myself!

6. LittleRedHen

LittleRedHen Well-Known Member Supporter

Chicken mom i much agree with you :p

7. ticklersgoats

Still no babies but i think one looks like shes gunna go soon, ugh I hate waiting :Bawling: I want the babies to just be hear!!! lol i guess i will have to wait.

8. boermommy

boermommy Boer goats and teenagers

Hate to tell you this but we had three go into labor in one day. Two sets of twins and one 11 pound buck....and my husband was home alone.

Discovered that day that it sure was a good thing I had C-sections or my husband would have cracked under the pressure. I am still giggling (under my breath of course) over the panic that reigned over the farm.

9. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

Good Luck to all you guys and your future little ones. I will be praying for safe mothers and babies for all of ya. Good Luck. Bye.

10. Kittikity

Kittikity Small scale homesteader

I can't wait until I have goats and they have their first babies.. = )

11. ticklersgoats

Finally Cocoa had babies at 1:30 this afternoon!!! i was so happy when i walked down there and saw babies runin around. She had twins :) but last year she had trips so i was kinda disapointed, but i still have healthy and happy looking babies :dance: , well good luck to all other goat waiters, now i get to go play wit baby goats!!

12. TexCountryWoman

TexCountryWoman Gig'em

Congrats! I have learned to never be disappointed with live healthy babies! So much can go wrong, I am always happy when mamma and baby(babies) are fine! I am still waiting.................