Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the vet said my 13 yr. old dog had hip dysplasia since she was atrophied in her back legs and couldn't hardly get up for about 8 yrs. I started to deworm her regularly about once a month, she is completely well now. Seeing how detrimental it is for livestock. And researching human worms on the internet. And watching worm videos on Youtube. Vegetables from organic manure composted gardens can transmit worms. Eggs float like dust and can be ingested. Especially wormey dogs in the house make eggs in dust. Most everyone has worms. Worms make same symptoms as fibromyalgia. Only 20 percent of doctor ordered fecals show worms when they are really there. Pin-x or Reese's pinworm medicine is over the counter, non prescription at the pharmacy. There are a couple other brands also.

·
Registered
212 Posts
chewing tobacco works wonder to on worms i have used it on dogs an chewed a lil myself an swallow juice to make sure i am clean to

·
Registered
311 Posts
My family uses black walnut hull, wormwood, and clove to cure worms. we even use it on the goats and chickens on occasion. We gather the black walnuts when they are green and put them in everclear alcohol for a month then use it as a tincture we grind the wormwood and put them in capsules 00 we grind the clove and do the same. we start with one drop of bw, one cap of wormwood and one cap of clove. per day and increase one of everything every day till we get to 10 of each. We heat the bw a little to get the alcohol off before we mix it with water. This seems to work for us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts