Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Courtney gave birth yesterday to Ayla Olivia! She is 7 lbs. 1 oz. and has a lot of hair! She looks a lot like Courtney, but I may just be biased about that!
Courtney did wonderful. She was already 6 cm dialated by the time we got to the hospital and in a few hours she was at 10 and ready to push. She didn't get her epidural until she was already 9cm! She never screamed, hollered or even moaned the whole time!
She gets to come home tomorrow. They kept her an extra day because she had a lot of bleeding after the birth and had more swelling than the dr. cared for. She also had to have an episiotomy.
I will be posting pictures soon. Now back to cleaning my house before they come home!
Misty

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Congrats! :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Wilbursmommy said:
She also had to have an episiotomy.
I will be posting pictures soon.

Congratulations! I love that name, and hope mom and baby are recovering well...

But please do be careful about which photos will be posted soon, LOLOL... :baby04:

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Congratulations, Grandma,and hugs to Courtney and all the family. So glad that little doll got here, and all is well.

·
Premium Member
1,380 Posts
congratulations to mom,dad and baby and grandma and grandpa so glad that all went well can't wait to see pics of Ayla

·
Banned
2,134 Posts
Here's to ya and the new parents!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Congratulations to all! Yay!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts