If You're Evacuating, We Have Space!

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by jill.costello, Aug 28, 2005.

1. jill.costello

jill.costello Well-Known Member

We have a 15 acre farm in Central Texas (3 hours from Beaumont/ 2.5 hours from Houston)with goats and horses; 4 stalls available and turnout space- if you're evacuating from New Orleans and need a safe place to bring your animals, come on! Jill & Jimmy 254-697-4249

2. DrippingSprings

DrippingSprings In Remembrance

I commend you for your kindness and generosity. Good to know there are still caring folk in the world today!! Folks in Louisianna are gonna need all the helop that they can get

3. Sparticle

Sparticle Well-Known Member Supporter

what's going on in Louisianna? No I haven't seen TV for quite a while. Guess I'll go check CNN.com

edit: just found out about the hurricane. Sorry, I'm not with it. Guess I'd better prepare for some wet weather.

4. Sher

Sher Well-Known Member

I was trying to commend you on your act of kindess..and a stupid icon was on the darned thing and I couldn't get it off!! LOL!!

Sooo..thank you for supporting your fellow Americans when in need. We could sure use more like you folks.

I sincerely hope that someone who is in harms way and having to make horrible "animal" decisions..will see this.

May God bless you and keep you. Sher

5. woodspirit

woodspirit Well-Known Member

thank you and the others who are doing the same thing.
    did you get anyone to visit? Love to hear about them.