Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you buy a loaf of bread at the store. Please make sure that they do not put your box of dryer sheets in with it. Wife and daughters wanted me to cook them cinnamon toast this morning, so I did. All started complaining that it tasted like perfume. Ended up that the dryer sheets the wife bought got set in with the bread. After setting in a bag all night, it wasn't to tasty. Luckily I had a loaf in the freezer to start over.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Btdt....only mine was a baggy with scented q tips in in... I mix up my own essential oils and fragrance oils for my soap and I use q tips as testers.....set the hamburger buns on one and the bread smelled wonderful, tasted awful.....

·
CF, Classroom & Books Mod
9,934 Posts
Where I shop, you bag your own. The other store that I sometimes go to, where they bag and carry out for you, has baggers who are actual adults who understand why one puts toiletries with toiletries, veg with veg, and bread on top!

Perfume-y bread. Yuck!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
as I put my stuff on the belt, I separate it into categories.....meats, dairy, general fridge stuff, boxes, cans, toiletries...etc....

this is because once I had cheese get left on the counter overnight

Rachel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts