Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Yeah, Melissa, got lots of money. Just vaccuumed up a bunch of money that blew off the table. It sure clogs up the sweeper hose when there's so much.
:cool:
M

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I volunteer my front yard for the send HTers on a cruise fundraiser. I live on a main road near a corner and a pharmacy, great location for a lemonaide stand.

·
CF, Classroom & Books Mod
9,934 Posts
Obviously, Melissa would need a security contingent... three of us ought to do it.

Hey, if we wear "I love HomesteadingToday" tshirts and caps, do you think we could call it advertising? Hey, Chuck -- how much are you willing to give for advertising purposes? :D

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
When I was a kid, The Love Boat show did a trip to Alaska and the cruise director (Julie?) fell in love with a guy from Alaska. During the show, I fell in love with Alaska! Ever since then, it has been my dream to move there, or at the very least go on a cruise.

Alas, Dh and I looked into it for our anniversary and it is not in the budget for the forseeable future (where we would be taking the kids). We are planning on it for our 25th, though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.