Icelandic trade

Discussion in 'Sheep' started by Patty0315, May 31, 2006.

1. Patty0315

Patty0315 Well-Known Member

I have 3 ram lambs this year. I think I have a trade on one of them but would like to trade at least 1 more. Or 2 rams for 1 ewe lamb. The Moms are from Heartease in NY and the sire is from Woolambia in Vermont. Anyone interested please email me off list as I do not always check here every day.

Thanks , Patty

2. Petsguy

Petsguy Well-Known Member

Too bad I am so far away. I have 2 ram lambs and would like to trade for a new unrelated ram.

Take Care,
    Jeff Port
    Smallville Miniatures and Exotics
    Peoria, IL

3. Patty0315

On the yahoo email list there was a woman in WI who wanted to trade. I would be willing to meet someone half way .

Patty

4. Patty0315

I also did not think I have my ram from last year . He is reg and all set to go, I would be willing to trade him to.

Patty

5. perridox

perridox Well-Known Member

We are looking to exchange our ram lambs. They are from Jager farm stock-- sire is black gray, dam is white. They are both white, horned. We are in Western, MA. Please contact us if you're interested.

Peri and Dan

6. Petsguy

Thought I had a trade worked out with the lady from WI but she changed her mind. I have morrit spotted and black spotted ram lambs to trade. Also have a black spotted ewe lamb. She is mostly white with black around her eyes, black on her ears and some black spots on her legs. Looks just like her mother.

Take Care,
    Jeff Port
    Peoria, IL

7. Patty0315

Perridox I am interested . email me at home

forbesfarm@msn.com

Petsguy I will see if I can find the message.

8. Meg Z

Meg Z winding down

I hadn't thought of trading! Cool idea!

I've got a polled, white ram lamb to trade, too! He's a grandson of Shamu. His mother is a moorit solid spot, so he carries all three traits, since they're all recessives. I'd really like to find a moorit ram lamb. And I also prefer horned. However, I would consider anything that's not related to what I have!

I've also got two white ewe lambs, both horned, to sell or trade.

Petsguy, which side of Ill are you on? I'd be interested in more information on your moorit spot ram.

Meg

9. Petsguy

Hi Meg,
    I am located near Peoria, IL. Pretty much in the center of the state. You can contact me off list if you would like some additional information on the ram lamb I have available. Thanks.

Take Care,
    Jeff Port
    Peoria, IL