Ice And Snow Headed Your Way?

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by paulaswolfpack, Jan 20, 2007.

1. paulaswolfpack

paulaswolfpack Well-Known Member

2. nehimama

nehimama An Ozark Engineer Supporter

It's gorgeous & sunny right now, but the forecast for this afternoon on looks rather ornery. I'm all prepped & ready.

Paula, please PM me if you still need the shower chair.

NeHi

3. babysteps

babysteps living at 6800 feet

In S. IN we are to have ice and snow tonight and Sunday. We went and purchaced the basics plus stocked up on things we were out of. I haven't been power shopping in about 4 weeks (due to our canned veg., venison and stocking up on sales) and only spent $100.00 today. I hope it's another 4 weeks before I go back to the store. One thing that help was I prepared the menue for the week today and not on Sunday like I usually do. Had I prepared tommrow I would have to shop in the ice.

Everyone stay safe.

:walk:

4. A'sta at Hofstead

A'sta at Hofstead Turkey Wrangler

Hi Paula, good to see you! I hope you and your stay safe! We are looking at some very high winds here and very cold, we are prepared!

5. Faustus

Faustus Übernerd

Rumor has it we'll get some snow and sleet either tomorrow or Tuesday. Yesterday we had a pretty wild (but short) hail storm while I was at the grocery store. You could hear the hail pounding on the roof, which scared some of the little kids who were there.

Personally, I wouldn't mind some snow, but I'm not trying to run a farm or take care of livestock, either. Snow would be preferable to the abundance of mud we have at the moment, anyway.