Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
43,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone asked if I have had Covid. Answering felt like tempting the gods, and sure enough, i am sick.

Headache
General aches
Diarrhea
Feel heavy

I won’t get tested. Really doesn’t matter what particular bug got me.

·
Registered
13,370 Posts
Someone asked if I have had Covid. Answering felt like tempting the gods, and sure enough, i am sick.

Headache
General aches
Diarrhea
Feel heavy

PJs, couch, lots of fluids, crackers and spray cheese, remote for netflix, wipes for the remote and a bell for the help.
Enjoy your weekend.

·
Registered
22,209 Posts

Headache
General aches
Diarrhea
Feel heavy

With about 750,000 new cases per day and knowing those tested are only about 1/3 to 1/5 of actual cases, 3 or 4 million other people woke up with it too. It sounds like COVID but could be something else. If it is Omicron you will likely feel better in about 3 days. Hang in there.

·
Registered
279 Posts

Headache
General aches
Diarrhea
Feel heavy

With about 750,000 new cases per day and knowing those tested are only about 1/3 to 1/5 of actual cases, 3 or 4 million other people woke up with it too. It sounds like COVID but could be something else. If it is Omicron you will likely feel better in about 3 days. Hang in there.
Just watch your breathing...if you have any trouble with your lungs, call 911

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
16,223 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
oh no, I'm sorry. Being sick, regardless of the 'name' is no fun at all. Hope you recover fully and quickly.

·
Super Moderator
10,075 Posts
if you start getting a lot of mucus , mucus relief pills to keep it thin , a spitter cup with a couple tissue in the bottom to keep expelling all you can , push fluids water and broth and sleep upright as you can in a chair or extra pillows in bed

ibuprofen also helped with the headache

·
Registered
Acta non verba
1,843 Posts
In my state, free instant test kits were given out by the hundreds of thousands. Maybe your state/city has something similar. Get well soon!

·
Registered
11,925 Posts
Get well soon!! Heard from a nurse that RSV is going around in our area.

Reactions: mzgarden
1 - 20 of 64 Posts