I know that I have asked this question before, but now things have changed.

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Goat Freak, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

How much do you think would be resonable for mutt goats, very small but through off beautiful babies. I will post some pictures of what we have, to show the variety, but how much on average for males and how much for feamles? i will post pictures as soon as I go out and take some new, better, ones. well I will go take the pictures right now, bye.

2. Caprice Acres

Caprice Acres AKA "mygoat" Staff Member Supporter

i would say 25-30 for wethers and bucks. if i were you i would wether all male babies, as they are probably going to go as food or pets, and you dont want some inexperienced person castrating them or a first time goat expeting to make a pet out of a buck. i would also say 40-45 for females, but it depends on where you live and thier bloodlines, how old they are and if they are milking goats, exc.

3. mary,tx

mary,tx Well-Known Member Supporter

You might check your local ads to see what they are selling for in your area.

4. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

I don't know if the local ads have them. Two of the boys we sold though, at an auction so we got ripped off, sold for $45 apeice. We would also be able to advertise them on our website, which is still under construction. Thank you for the advice though, bye.