Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I heard Paul, at least. It was a segment on raw milk and Paul got the lion's share of the talking time. I nearly drove off the road, I was so happy to hear someone I "know"!

There were only two bits I didn't like about the segment: they didn't mention the health benefits of unpasteurized milk (at least, not that I heard), and they had a short clip of a woman who said 75% of her diet is raw milk, and she said "it saved my life," but they never explained why.

So, Mr. & Mrs. Muller, how long ago did they visit you? Have you been keeping this under your hat for a reason or did I just miss a pertinent post? Anyway it was a joy to hear and I hope it brings you new customers by the busload! :)

·
Homestead Dreamer
878 Posts
Crud. I searched NPR's site and couldn't find anything. Was it on morning edition?

Brandon

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Can't remember if they were over before or after the the homesteading weekend. Paul did most of the interview before I got home from work. I actually forgot all about it since it's been so busy around here.

I think the lady from NPR said she would be sending us a copy of the show.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BAmaBubba said:
Crud. I searched NPR's site and couldn't find anything. Was it on morning edition?

Brandon
Check chicagopublicradio.org - I think it was a local production. Sorry, didn't mean to be misleading!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts