Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I get some help from y'all creative folks ?

It looks like I'll be having a spot at the market again next year. I've had several ask for business cards or a website - things I don't have. I have a pathetic Facebook page that I have updated much since ditching my iPhone (no desire to tote a camera in my pocket and download) but it seems I need some sort of a better presence - even if it is just keeping the FB page updated.

I did give our little spot a silly name - and it's not so much named after DD as it is named after my love of the pattern and the alliteration. And I've found a young girl who's super creative to come up with a logo - but I need a better name. So I either have to change the name all together or figure out a way to make it all come together.

Can you help me come up with a name please? For now, I call this spot Paisley Pastures, but that's not too fair to DD2, who will realize that her sister's name is in the spotlight but her's is not. But the only thing I can come up with is Paisley Pastures on Piper's Ponderosa, but honestly, that's preposterous.

I'd love to have a logo with a Saanen face and delicate paisley background woven into the name but I can't come up with anything appropriate. If something comes to mind along those lines would you mind sharing it, please ?

·
Lovin' my Fam
4,459 Posts
a play on both names maybe?

Pipsley Pastures

Paisper Pastures

Reactions: PrettyPaisley

·
Wait................what?
2,257 Posts
PP Pasture? :teehee:

Sorry!

White Goat Farm

Two Girls and a Goat Farm - TGGF in the paisley background?

Treasure Acres - referring to the girls

Good Things Farm - referring to the girls, goats and good food

Paradise Pastures

I'm not very creative either. :(

·
Premium Member
12,677 Posts
Taking a cue from you

Pretty Paisley Piper Pickers

That actually kinda makes me giggle to say it out loud. Not certain that's what you're aiming for in an audience though.

I'll keep thinking. :bored:

·
Lovin' my Fam
4,459 Posts
what do you sell?
that might help me LOL

·
Lovin' my Fam
4,459 Posts
P2 Pastures?

mmm yea not that great when said out loud LOL

·
Lovin' my Fam
4,459 Posts
Piper means - Flute Player
Paisley means- Church-

Paisley is Scottish
Piper is English

How about the Tartan Church Acres?

a complete play on words?

Or - Holy Piper Pastures

or- the Kilt Church?

oh man I could go on and on LOL

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Get a name that goes with your primary products. Fairest Veggies? A thesaurus could be helpful.
Find a teenager to help you set up a (free) Google Blogspot Blog and use your logo in your header. The blog can be a single page with your products and contact info - just an online calling card with photos, but even at one page it can be very effective.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Got to thinking on it, how about prominent geological features of your land?
Or, do you have a song that reminds you of your farm?
I like my dogs (all 4 of them). I want to feature them in my farm title some how . . . still working on it.

·
Lovin' my Fam
4,459 Posts
Got to thinking on it, how about prominent geological features of your land?
Or, do you have a song that reminds you of your farm?
I like my dogs (all 4 of them). I want to feature them in my farm title some how . . . still working on it.
Four Leg trail

Four Tail Pastures

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Four Leg trail

Four Tail Pastures

Y'all are a hoot. I went to the garden tonight to lay down buckwheat and kept saying "Pipsley Pastures" over and over !!

We just sell veggies ... But I love the goats so I can't deny them their rightful spot on the logo. I had no idea about the google blogspot - that's perfect !!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And I don't have a song...though I sure I could come up with one. The only other thing I adore are sunflowers, cushaw and milkweed. That's about all I've got !

·
Premium Member
12,772 Posts
3P

pasiley piper permaculture

or homestead at end or garden or farmstead

1 - 20 of 27 Posts