I have a request I hope someone can help me with

Discussion in 'Gardening & Plant Propagation' started by FLhomesteader, Jun 7, 2005.

1. FLhomesteader

FLhomesteader Who's got my BANANAS?

My daughter is in D.L. High Scool and she is doing a writting project on How to.
    She decied to write how to grow tomatoes from start to finnish. heres where I need help I didnt get a garden started this year with everything going on. She need to have photos of what she is explaining how to do.
    Does anyone have photos of tomatoes in various stages of growth. If you do can she use them for her project.
    If you chose to let her use your photos it will be for the writting project only no other use and She will give credit to you for it is your photo on the writting project and after her paper is compleate if you would like she will give you a copy since you help made it possiable

Thank you

2. Becky H.

Becky H. Well-Known Member

Here's an idea. Many times the State Agricultural websites let us post their pics as long as we give them credit. So instead of giving any particular one of us credit, you would just give it to them instead. If you look at the bottom of their websites they do give authorization for this. MS allows use of it's poultry info for example as long as credit is given to them. So look for links that belong to a .gov agency they will prob allow it. No time to look for more at moment, but here's a start for you on a FL link if you click around you'll find it! http://ftsg.ifas.ufl.edu/index.htm

3. WV Rebel

WV Rebel Well-Known Member

Go to www.foodforeveryone.org and find the section on raising tomatoes.

If you want to put her essay up here on this string for editing, after she writes it, I will do my part and I'm sure others will who know what they're talking about.

4. WV Rebel

WV Rebel Well-Known Member