I guess it doesn't take much to make me happy

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Shygal, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Shygal

Shygal Unreality star Supporter

but there is a Tractor Supply coming to town! :dance: :dance: :dance:

2. sisterpine

sisterpine Goshen Farm Supporter

Whoo Hoo! Wish we had one of those near by! Good deal for you!

3. fordy

fordy Well-Known Member

...............We've had one for about 8 years or so . They rented half of the old Wal-Mt. building and seem to do alot of business...fordy.. :)

4. Ole Man Legrand

Ole Man Legrand Well-Known Member

We have a Tractor Supply coming , should be open Nov 2005. It will be only 4 miles from our house. I am so happy and so Lucky and I don't pity the local store that has been price gouging us for years.Location Oak Ridge N.C.

5. uncle Will in In.

uncle Will in In. Well-Known Member Supporter

That's a great place to Christmas shop. I have no trouble at all finding a really nice present there for my wife that I can use even if she never does!

6. jackie c

jackie c Well-Known Member

Geeze, :p typical male thinking in my clan any way :haha: :haha: (and a few others I know)

7. Jan Doling

Jan Doling Well-Known Member

uncle Will in In., you reminded me of the year my dad bought an outboard motor for Mother's Day....Mom mentioned it every year thereafter!

8. Windy in Kansas

Windy in Kansas In Remembrance

Well the Tractor Supply Company store I shopped at has moved to a new building across town. :waa: I suppose it is only a half mile further for me to drive, but now through lots of traffic. I've not seen anything about a grand opening and just haven't gone to see the facility and shop yet. The new location will also be a nightmare for the Amish and Mennonite as they will have to cross a lot of traffic lanes to get to it, also quite a distance away from the livestock sale barn now. Most would go to TSC on sale day, which was every Tuesday. Doubt they will now.

Happy for you, bummer for me here.

9. Pony

Pony Well-Known Member Supporter

We just discovered the joys of TSC this past summer. They moved into the old WalMart building in Prairie du Chien, and we stopped in on a whim.

VERY cool! Now it's one of our favorite dates (after Home Depot, Farm and Fleet, and Menards...)

10. seedspreader

seedspreader AFKA ZealYouthGuy

I recommend picking up their "Blue Book" catalog, then you can really lust after all that they offer! (Oh and you can order stuff too)

11. Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever Life NRA Member since 1976 Supporter

Ohh NO!! They're gonna put all the mom and pop tractor supply dealers out of business! Stop the madness!

12. SteveD(TX)

SteveD(TX) Well-Known Member

They've been a real life-saver for us in our little town, since they are the only hardware supply store open on Sunday. They expanded and opened a new bigger store about a year ago. The only problem I have with them is they often seem to be out of the exact part I need for an emergency plumbing or electrical repair. But they have plenty of parts for my old Ford 8N.