I got peas!!!

Discussion in 'Gardening & Plant Propagation' started by crashy, May 20, 2005.

1. crashy

crashy chickaholic goddess

I never thought I would get any this year because rabbits got in my garden :grump: and ate the tops off of my peas :grump: I went out there today and saw that I will have some made my day yippie!!!

2. hollym

hollym Well-Known Member

YUM!! We just pulled all of ours, sigh, sure hated to see them go, but when they are done, they are done!

Enjoy! There is nothing like peas right off the vine, better than candy!

hollym

3. Nax

Nax Well-Known Member

FOUL! FOUL! NO FAIR! NO FAIR! Those of you living in more temperate climates should NOT be allowed to brag about such things, or you should hold your messages until we can ALL say that we have peas or that they're all done.

Unless, of course, you've brought enough to share with everybody. :haha:

But then, I have mine to look forward to, in about three weeks, if the deer and rabbit don't get'em.

Now, whenever my dogs start going nuts at 3:30am, first I run left to the coop then I turn 180 and run to garden. Maybe long Winters are a blessing? I'm not doing that in April or October. :haha:

4. crashy

crashy chickaholic goddess

NANANANANNNNNAAAAAAA!!!! Oh yes it is fair!! I thought mine were lost when the rabbits got in there but those lil things bounced right back yippie!!! I think my story is about survival LOL.
    And Nax....when yours are comin on strong and mine are waining....brag away!!!! LOL. I saw lil carrots and my boc choy too hehehehehe........