·
Registered
33,467 Posts
Glad I never had a teacher like that

Reactions: no really

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Public school teachers appear to be competing for a top spot on the Biggest Enemies of The Republic List.

Just imagine what would have happened if “the dink” had said something favorable about a political candidate opposite the one she voted for, or, worse, something negative about her Union. Then there would have been real hell to pay.

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are times I've wondered if mental health has degraded a lot? That was IMHO just nuts and she should never be allowed in a school again.

·
Premium Member
20,648 Posts
There are times I've wondered if mental health has degraded a lot? That was IMHO just nuts and she should never be allowed in a school again.
I’ve read that she is a Special Ed teacher which you would think would be better at dealing with kids, but so many seem very ragey.

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
She is probably thankful she has a union and isnt accountable to the public right about now.
10 demerits, subject #GTX63. You’re not permitted to wrongspeak The Teacher’s Union. You will pay them your tithe and be grateful they are there to teach you little dink about white fragility and black perspectives on mathematics.

·
STILL not Alice
20,197 Posts
Yes. mental health has degraded drastically.

The data are indicating that the constant fear being pushed by media outlets, alongside the bizarre, rapid-cycling govt mandates, plus the push to alienate Americans from each other, well.... what could possibly go wrong?

Reactions: no really

·
STILL not Alice
20,197 Posts
Did the Twit say what state the teacher worked?
The only Poynette of which I am aware is in Wisconsin.

I hope that witch gets canned and never works with children again.

FWIW, I have worked with many SpEd teachers. Some are so very good. Some are so very burned out. And some are so very diagnose-ably disordered.

ETA: I hope the parents/student sue her sorry hiney.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Actually, I expect to see a lot more of this. The country is in chaos and a lot of folks are increasingly unable to cope.
Stress brings out the weaknesses in peoples' character.

The incident once again illustrates the poor education & knowledge base of the majority of those we entrust our kids to for six hours a day.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
The only Poynette of which I am aware is in Wisconsin.

I hope that witch gets canned and never works with children again.

FWIW, I have worked with many SpEd teachers. Some are so very good. Some are so very burned out. And some are so very diagnose-ably disordered.

ETA: I hope the parents/student sue her sorry hiney.
You mispelled one word...... :D
The next work related words out of her mouth should be, "Would you like fries with that?"
Never allow her in a classroom again, EVER.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Stress brings out the weaknesses in peoples' character.

The incident once again illustrates the poor education & knowledge base of the majority of those we entrust our kids to for six hours a day.
No, it illustrates that this particular person is in the wrong career field. That's all. It says nothing about any other teacher.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Our Governor ended the Mask Mandate on Friday for those fully vaccinated. I went to town on Saturday.....suddenly 99% of people are fully vaccinated because no one was wearing a mask. :D

To me this so called educator, are not really educated.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Right, we should never, ever mention the contributions to math from anyone that may be non-white. It would be "silly" to let students know about the ways other cultures use and have used math. We must never let them see any math coming from people who look like them or come from where they come from.
There is math and world history/anthropology. The numbers and formulas don't have any perspective or cultural biases. Introducing "perspective" into math is just meant to serve an agenda.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.