I beat dawn again

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by moopups, Jan 17, 2007.

1. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    Early morning, the dawn approaches with the shadows stealth, its too late, I am fully awake. No surprises here. Got a day of errands coming in quietly. Pay checks to be cashed, tire to be bought, critter feed to acquire, who knows what else?

Not feeling especially communicative this morning but have to have something to do, the inside critters chose to throw a frolic a bit earlier that connected to my brain with sound. Then, the inside of me chose to need a response, that had to be tended to. Annoying nasty habit, I could live without it, some things cannot be ignored.

The temps allow tee shirts here, long sleeves are secondary as I sit out doors for my morning meditations. Well, not at this moment actually. In a bit, quiet time is very important to me. It allows my thoughts to be off the leash, you know what I mean, via your own interpretations.

Yes, I have seen others create 'conceptional fiction' here, that is not a problem for me, The National Enquirer is based in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida if such employment is desired; I choose to be separate from such, could not stumble to such.

I comprehend that I am in a separate reality, but its mine and there is no returning to yours, that was never allow to me in the first place. I have no experience being normal. Is this a blessing or a curse?

That is not the question of this hour, what is that question, you will have to ask those whom have control of the reality buttons, not me.

2. Hip_Shot_Hanna

Hip_Shot_Hanna Well-Known Member

Enjoy your day moopups :)

I would like to get out and get some more hay for the goats, but with the roads like glass out here once you get off a highway, there's not much chance of that. We are not out yet, but are going to need some before next week I think...

3. Ninn

Ninn Custom Crochet Queen

Good Morning, Mitch.

Normal is relative. Go with what's normal for you. Maybe the donkey will have better input than we do today. Who knows? It could happen. Animals have been known to be quite profound in their statements. I'm glad you choose to surround yourself with such wonderful listeners.

4. suzfromWi

suzfromWi Well-Known Member Supporter

If your drummer plays a different beat then mine, is that wrong? Maybe mine plays a different beat then yours. I have moments lately of wishing I could shut down my brain for just a couple days. Too many thoughts and words running amuk and ruining my peace and joy. Some people expect things of me that seem foriegn to my personality but because of the fact that I love them so, it seems I should try harder to give them what they want. Is the me I see in the mirror not good enough? Is the me I show to the world not the one I should be? Oh well, look here how you got me thinkin? have a calm day dear Moopups.....

5. mtman

mtman Well-Known Member

i beat dawn everyday and as far nas shuting down your brain
    braindead does not appeal to me

6. ceresone

ceresone Well-Known Member Supporter

I've missed you the last few days, Moo--I look for your post's each morning.

7. sancraft

sancraft Well-Known Member

Go in peace Grasshopper.

8. Jan Doling

Jan Doling Well-Known Member

I was worried about who "Dawn" was! Glad to find out there is no domestic violence involved. :)