I am confused

Discussion in 'Testers' started by pourfolkes, Jun 30, 2005.

1. pourfolkes

pourfolkes Well-Known Member

I just joined the forum and would like to know about voluteer testing. I love testing different things but am not sure how to get involved. Thanks

2. Lisa A

Lisa A Well-Known Member

The testers forum is not active right now - someday we hope Carla will get
    back to working on the book and we'll all get back to testing the recipes
    and instructions in the book to help make it even more wonderful.

Carla, how about it?

Lisa

3. Carla Emery

Carla Emery In Remembrance

Hi, Pourfolks and Lisa. TESTERS isn't doing much right now, but anybody who wants to test a recipe or how-to section in their Old Fashioned Recipe Book or Encyclopedia of Country Living (both by Carla Emery, the latter a later edition of the former) is welcome to do so and post here! :dance:
    Gratefully,
    Carla

4. Elizabeth1

Elizabeth1 Active Member

What can I do to help get the Testers active again? I miss reading everyones post. Elizabeth1

5. Carla Emery

Carla Emery In Remembrance

It isn't that I called off the testing, Elizabeth. It had been going great for a year or so and then mysteriously and rather suddenly everybody just seemed to go away. I didn't fight that because I felt responsible--I was way behind on integrating all the tester input into the 10th edition, and still unsuccessful at persuading my publisher to print the 10th edition. My current plan is to finish another writing project that I'm working on, then shift again to working full-time on the 10th edition. I'm planning to make good use of the tester input that has come in so far without trying to get absolutely everything tested.
    Gratefully,
    Carla