Homesteading Forum banner
261 - 280 of 281 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #264 · (Edited)
many of us don’t need the government trough. We do contribute to filling it.
many of us don’t need the government trough. We do contribute to filling it.
I find this both commendable as well as interesting. Interesting due to looking at our nations budget. You are aware that roughly 2/3s of our spending goes to liberal based social programs of some sort.... right? Are you also aware that not a single one of said programs is authorized by our constitution? It’s difficult to fill a water trough when two thirds of its bottom is missing!

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
I would never attempt to force myself on my wife. Not only is it morally reprehensible, I have to sleep sometime and she has ready access to the kitchen cutlery.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I would never attempt to force myself on my wife. Not only is it morally reprehensible, I have to sleep sometime and she has ready access to the kitchen cutlery.
Lorrana Bobbitt did just that. Everyone thought she was crazy at first until the whole story came out. The media crucified her as unhinged, a **** and just plain ole mean.

Turns out he was raping and beating her constantly.

I see a lot on this thread about how evil women can be. Nothing about how evil men can be though.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I see a lot on this thread about how evil women can be. Nothing about how evil men can be though.
There is no question that men can be mean, cruel and violent.

Sick individuals come in both genders.

Neither sex has the corner on bad behavior towards their mates.

Reactions: mreynolds

·
Registered
17,028 Posts

Sick individuals come in both genders.

Neither sex has the corner on bad behavior towards their mates.
I hear stories all the time about men killing their exes because they wanted to leave them. With so many fish on the sea I have to ask myself why.

My ex AC contactor killed his wife and mil when she left. If you had ever met guy you would have never suspected that from him. He was very "normal" in appearance. Now his kids grew up alone.

·
Registered
11,304 Posts
I played semi pro baseball with a guy that walked in on his wife and killed the other man. He went to prison and she is living large.
A buddy of mine had a cousin that married a woman while stationed in Korea. They came back together and he had issues. He killed her and then himself.
I can probably think of a few examples of women.
The ID channel keeps a nice list of murderous gals on reruns should anyone need confirmation.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I played semi pro baseball with a guy that walked in on his wife and killed the other man. He went to prison and she is living large.
A buddy of mine had a cousin that married a woman while stationed in Korea. They came back together and he had issues. He killed her and then himself.
I can probably think of a few examples of women.
The ID channel keeps a nice list of murderous gals on reruns should anyone need confirmation.
That ID channel will make you stay single. Sheesh.

There was even a local girl on that channel. I knew her very well. She had her daughter and friends kill their step father for the price of a 4 wheeler. Problem was the daughter went to jail and didn't get it. But the truth all came out in the end and they all got time.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I hear stories all the time about men killing their exes because they wanted to leave them. With so many fish on the sea I have to ask myself why.

My ex AC contactor killed his wife and mil when she left. If you had ever met guy you would have never suspected that from him. He was very "normal" in appearance. Now his kids grew up alone.
I've got a theory about that.

Many, many people in managerial positions are not there because they are competent in the job. They are there because they have an insatiable need to be in control of other people and keep them under their thumb.

This personality type looks upon spouses and children as personal property. When the oppressed express a desire to be free of the control freak, the control freak will become so afraid of losing control that they become capable of anything.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
For the most part, that's all we hear about. How horrible men are. Especially straight, white men. Don't hear anything about "toxic femininity". Or, black cops shooting unarmed white men. So what if one thread doesn't focus on that.

Reactions: Tom Horn

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
such is the nature of thread drift. When I started the thread it was about how I came to be a conservative and why that works for me. Little did I know the twisted turns it might make!
Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we... Start a conversation about potentially hot button issues. ;)

·
STILL not Alice
20,403 Posts
Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we... Start a conversation about potentially hot button issues. ;)
I am put in mind of the Ogden Nash ditty:

What a tangled web do parents weave
When they think their children are naive.

Reactions: Tom Horn
261 - 280 of 281 Posts