Homesteading Forum banner
221 - 240 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Stop thinking like a normal person, M.
Sheesh.

Next thing you know, you’ll be suggesting that, if you’re just dying to do butt-ups, and your partner refuses to spot for you anymore, that you should go find another workout partner.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
How exactly does one weaponize their genitals?
Forgive me, but the only things that come to mind would require modifications and/or rough handling that I can’t imagine anyone would enjoy.
I know for certainty of a woman who actually said that if a man wanted her company that he should be willing to pay for it.

That is the attitude of a prostitute.

If a woman feels that way about social engagements, it's no stretch to believe that she would use her genitalia as a means of controlling her spouse/boyfriend.

Hence weaponization.

Reactions: Evons hubby

·
Registered
856 Posts
I know for certainty of a woman who actually said that if a man wanted her company that he should be willing to pay for it.

If a woman feels that way about social engagements, it's no stretch to believe that she would use her genitalia as a means of controlling her spouse/boyfriend.

Hence weaponization.
That attitude seems to me to be extremely uncommon.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
24,857 Posts

Hence weaponization.
That is simple monetization.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
That is simple monetization.
Sadly there are those who reduce themselves to this level because it is easier and cheaper to use their bodies as currency then it is to pay their own way.

·
Registered
11,304 Posts
A woman friend (I'll call her Cassy) who runs a goat farm/dog rescue that we see occasionally recently went biblical on a woman over her 19 year old daughter. Our friend is in her mid 30s. The daughter had purposely dressed, in our friend's view, like a $10 **** with the idea that she could get our friend's husband to spend a little time with her. This was done with the support of this teenager's mother. I'll repeat, the girl's mother had enabled and advised her how to snare this guy. Cassy's husband is a super guy and he wouldn't give another woman the time of day.
These two women thought of it as a joke. They couldn't care less what it may have done to a relationship.
In a man's eye, that is weaponization with the intent to harm or destroy.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
24,857 Posts
Sadly there are those who reduce themselves to this level because it is easier and cheaper to use their bodies as currency then it is to pay their own way.
They are using what they have and getting paid for it. That is paying their own way.

·
Registered
11,304 Posts
I didn't say you were. Just wondering how you seem to know their mindset any better than the poster?

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
You must not get out much.
So, @todd_xxxx‘s experience has been counter to yours, namely that the preponderance of women in your life have wanted something in exchange for sex other than the opportunity to have sex with you… and you’re the one offering experience advice?

Sometimes it’s best to say less and listen more. There’s always time to get your situation turned around.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
A woman friend (I'll call her Cassy) who runs a goat farm/dog rescue that we see occasionally recently went biblical on a woman over her 19 year old daughter. Our friend is in her mid 30s. The daughter had purposely dressed, in our friend's view, like a $10 **** with the idea that she could get our friend's husband to spend a little time with her. This was done with the support of this teenager's mother. I'll repeat, the girl's mother had enabled and advised her how to snare this guy. Cassy's husband is a super guy and he wouldn't give another woman the time of day.
These two women thought of it as a joke. They couldn't care less what it may have done to a relationship.
In a man's eye, that is weaponization with the intent to harm or destroy.
No doubt that there are plenty of women (and men) who hatch schemes of that nature, but there’s an important distinction to be made between the conduct of people you acquaint with and people you engage in a relationship with. If more than a couple people you’ve engaged in a relationship with turn out to be manipulative (sexually or otherwise), then it might say as much about you as it does the manipulators; especially if the relationship survives past the initial manipulation attempt.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
They are using what they have and getting paid for it. That is paying their own way.
Thank you for proving my point.

According to you, it's easier to be a whore than to get a job and it's okay to use your genitals to get what you want from your spouse/boyfriend.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
24,857 Posts
Thank you for proving my point.

According to you, it's easier to be a whore than to get a job and it's okay to use your genitals to get what you want from your spouse/boyfriend.
Not what I said at all. That is where you go in your mind.

221 - 240 of 281 Posts