Human Encounter 101, Nope, its not daylight yet

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by moopups, Nov 26, 2006.

1. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    Just a statement about what I see daily. We are in a neighborhood that has both young and old people, not many in betweens. Every morning I see young females going to the school bus stop, soon to be shapely involved persons. There are young males, filled with their own fantasies, not to be fulfilled anytime soon. Shapely and stocky seems to be the issue of the day.

I would never approach the female persons for any reason, the thoughts of going to prison for just an off hand remark or a bit of flirting is not worth the risk. I will not speak to the male persons neither unless they ask me a direct question.

The first buss leaves and soon the second buss arrives; this time it is the one that carries the much younger people off to the government sponsored school, to learn whatever is appropriate for todays children. The parents hover about in their SUVs, wasting gasoline completely as they idle with the heaters running, while the small children are standing out in the cold, waiting for the bus. "Protect the children as you are wasting their resources for the future".

There are 3 neighbors here whom are in their 70's, all female. One to the left rear whom has two dogs she walks often, one to the right whom appears frail and had help to feed a friend of hers whom has began chemotherapy and could not afford food. The third is directly behind us, not yet met, she has a SO in a hospice situtation. I have no idea where this paragraph is going so I am going to go try another one.

Going back to bed soon, just before daylight...

2. midwsthomestead

midwsthomestead joy seeker

Sounds like a variety sampling of human beings all in one area....

Hope you got some rest, Mister Moopups

~~

3. suzfromWi

suzfromWi Well-Known Member Supporter

This puts me in mind of wondering what other peoples lives are like. I drive by a house with lighted windows and wonder what there doing in there. pass a car and wonder where they are going. Look at young people at the mall and wonder if they have good parents or if they are in trouble. Odd, this world we live in.....