Hugs to all

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by sancraft, Jan 19, 2007.

1. sancraft

sancraft Well-Known Member

If it weren't for you all, I would have given up more than once. But your words of encouragement and your prayers renewed my strength. It is so heart warming to know that there are people out there who are behind you and rooting for your success. So I'm sending out a big hug and much love to all of you. :)

2. Westwood

Westwood Well-Known Member

Hugs back at'cha!!

3. momlaffsalot

momlaffsalot Well-Known Member

Sandra I have spoken of you, too! I have a friend who is about to lose her home and I know a man who will finance a piece of property for her and it has a cabin with a loft, much like yours, already on it. She said she didn't know how she could live in that and I said, "Let me tell you a little story about a lady and her 2 kids and her goats!"
    You are a shining example of what a strong, right-thinking person can do when she puts her mind to it and has a strong faith.
    I've learned so much from you just from what you share with us, so that hug goes right back to you from lil 'ole me here in Kansas.

4. teresab

teresab Well-Known Member

Sandra....
    We would like to thank you right back. You have taught us how to persevere and keep on keeping on through the hard times.
    But then again that's what friends are for right...there for each other when we need them. I pray for you, you pray for me. Sharing joys as well as sorrows. That's what homesteading friends do for each other.

5. sewing nana

sewing nana Well-Known Member

Hugs to you, too!

Whether you know it or not - we talk about you often to other non-homesteaders and family members. We tell them of your struggles and sacrifices and your dedication to those you love so deeply. We hold you up as a hero and a role model that others might examine their priorities and learn to be true to themselves and seek a simpler, more meaningful way of life.

With or without goats, you are a shining example of what the Homesteading Spirit is all about. And we are better for knowing you.

I copied what Wind in Her Hair said as I could have said anything else. God Bless you. With lots of HHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGSSSS.

6. grannygardner

grannygardner Well-Known Member

I'd love to be able to hug you right back in person. When I have a day where something doesn't go right and I start to feel sorry for myself I stop and think of all you've been through and how you always see the glass as half full.

7. crashy

crashy chickaholic goddess

Much love and hugs right back at ya[​IMG] you are quite an inspiritation to me and a strong woman I admire that!![​IMG]

8. AngieM2

AngieM2 Big Front Porch advocate

Graet Big Hugs right back,

and it's beeing and adventure to go thru some of these things "with" you, so to speak. Makes a lot of us stronger seeing you not give up.

Hugs, and cabin wishes...
    Angie

9. marvella

marvella Well-Known Member

you're a good example of perserverence and hard work and are greatly admired. we're all pulling for ya!! :hobbyhors

10. tinetine'sgoat

tinetine'sgoat Luvin' my family in MO

I remember a while back you had posted pics of your cabin, I showed my husband and said "see, that is all you need". You have inspired us to live simpler so we could live fuller.

11. okgoatgal2

okgoatgal2 Well-Known Member

hugs back at ya, sandra. you've been an inspiration to me, as well-you started your struggles around the same time i did, and hearing what you were going thru helped me through my rough times-i just wish yours had ended when mine did. you still inspire me. God bless.

12. crafty2002

crafty2002 Well-Known Member

There isn't much left to say but I'll second what everyone else has said if that counts. :) .
    BIG BIG HUGS to you too.
    God Bless
    Dennis

13. Bink

Bink Well-Known Member

I'm glad the encouragement from the board has helped you. :)

But if you weren't the strong woman that you are, no amount of encouragement would have made a bit of difference. You're tough.

14. mzzlisa

mzzlisa Well-Known Member

You say that we encourage you, but you encourage us even more by doing everything you do. You have an unbelievable amount of strength.

Thank you for sharing.

15. big rockpile

big rockpile If I need a Shelter

Well si9nce I took a shower ((((((((HUGS)))))))))) back to you.

big rockpile

16. jassytoo

jassytoo Well-Known Member Supporter

Thank you. I could use a hug today! Here's one for you too.((((((((hug ))))))))

17. margo

margo Well-Known Member

Gal, next to you I look like a washed out crybaby. You have more plain ole guts and git than alot of people out there. You sure don't have to hang your head. ((( hugs))) to you too. :)
    Margo

18. Miz Mary

Miz Mary Well-Known Member Supporter

God shows His love through friends !!! ((((( HUGS ))))) !!!!!

19. sancraft

sancraft Well-Known Member

Thank you all so much. I wasn't bucking for compliments, but I sure appreciate your faith in me and what I'm trying to accomplish. And Jassy, I have an extra big hug just for you. I hope it lifts you up.

20. bugstabber

bugstabber Chief cook & weed puller Supporter

Here's one more HUG. Have a great day!