Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to rec. my cards. Everyone seems so creative.(wish I were) Am enjoying them so much!!!! thanks to all (the feather one is especially pretty!):)

·
Loving My Life...
1,626 Posts
I get so excited when I see the mail come....

The little boy I babysit is enjoying helping me open the cards.... He's just loving it.... Monday mornings he comes running in to see how many I received on Saturday....

·
Registered
218 Posts
I've been getting 3 a day all week long and have enjoyed each and every one. And I didn't even sign up for the card exchange,just the ornament one. The moneys real tight this year.(as is for most folks) I'm just thinking of it as a welcome to the community.
Thanks to everyone that has sent us cards it has helped make our days a little brighter.
The one with the feather keeps reminding me that no matter what happens God is with us. He watches out for his children. I'm hanging the cards up on a piece of garland strung up in a picture window by the front door. It looks great. Thanks again!

·
Registered
649 Posts
I am so glad that everyone is enjoying the feather one, that is mine and seedspeaders mommy she didnt know what everyone would say about it. I told her that most of the people would love it and not say anything about it being about heaven or God so I am sure she is pleased that people are excepting it.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
I am so glad that everyone is enjoying the feather one, that is mine and seedspeaders mommy she didnt know what everyone would say about it. I told her that most of the people would love it and not say anything about it being about heaven or God so I am sure she is pleased that people are excepting it.
I LOVED that one!

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
They're all wonderful and feather one is so very precious... matter of fact, my cat thought it was precious too!! No worries, I won the battle and the feather card is still in one piece :D

·
Milk Maid
2,873 Posts
Our cards are starting to pour in too, we all get together and open them and pass them around. Love the feather one :)

·
HomesteadHopefuls
709 Posts
I too have loved all the cards,every one is so creative...
I think I may start working on next years in jan.

I have decided not to put up a tree this year,instead I'm going to put
all the cards in a tree form and tape them up.
I figure with trying to move by the first week of jan,
I'll be farther ahead ,and I'll know right where all my cards are too
thanks everyone for my card tree :)

·
Premium Member
5,081 Posts
I didn't participate, but now I wish I had, lol! I just wanted to say that I don't go to church and don't consider myself religious, but the feather card sounds lovely, and I would have certainly appreciated the sentiment and the time, thought and effort that went into it. How could someone be offended by that?

Elbowhunter, so sorry to hear about your trouble! Hopefully, the new year will bring better days. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts