Homesteading Forum banner
261 - 280 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Sold everything and started anew with a small herd of Rex.

Standard sized Rex, fully pedigreed, all unrelated, show lines. Red, broken red, castor and broken castor.
First come, first served.
Most are raised for my family's dinner table. A rare few might be sold as brood/show stock. No pets available at any time.
Culpeper County Virginia

·
Registered
724 Posts
I was at 33898.
Now at 28144 and I have American Chinchilla and Standard Rex.

Looking for Tri and Harliquin colored Standard Rex!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
We raise Champagne D'Argents and blue Americans in southwestern Ohio.

Most are intended for the table but some could be sold as pets or possibly show. All parents have pedigrees. We are newer to rabbits so don't really know anything about showing yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We're in Canada V8T 3R8 in Victoria, British Columbia.

We regularly breed our English Angora, Flemish Giant, Standard Rex, Mini Lop and French Lops. Wait lists for the giant breeds only. When we get enough interested we introduce the pairs.

Pets in these breeds are available as well as pedigreed show quality.

Occasionally we have hybrids of the giants available as well. Right now we have REW English Angora, Standard Rex (breeding age and two different lines) and a litter of Flemish Giant/French Lop that are available right now. Fall we anticipate minilops (tri--two different lines) and dwarf lionheads (blue) in time for Christmas.

Pics often posted on http://www.jentlesoaps.blogspot.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
We raise pedigreed Californians. Our rabbits are always noted for good meat and fur quality. Our availability is limited to January-Julyish. We are located just outside of St Louis.

Moscow Mills MO 63362

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi
We raise New Zealand Whites with one Calif buck so some meat rabbits may be NZW / Calif cross. None of my four does and 2 bucks are related. I breed them pretty close to the same time so I can provide unrelated breeding pairs/trios whatever.

We are in NE Ohio 44662.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi
We raise New Zealand Whites with one Calif buck so some meat rabbits may be NZW / Calif cross. None of my four does and 2 bucks are related. I breed them pretty close to the same time so I can provide unrelated breeding pairs/trios whatever.

We are in NE Ohio 44662.
We now only have New Zealands - Reds, Agouti and White, not pure bred, meat rabbits.
Brewster, OH 44662

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m just getting started I have half rex half satin ready for butcher today but my first litter of full breed satins are due today or tomorrow so if all goes well I will only be raising full breed rabbits from this point I’m not quite ready to sell but I’ll keep you posted when I get things rolling it happens pretty quick with rabbits. I’m in Montana 59601

261 - 280 of 280 Posts