Homesteading Forum banner
241 - 260 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Caraway, Arkansas (near Jonesboro)

New Zealand Reds,Whites,Brokens,Blacks,Harlequin and cross.
English Spot
Lionheads

If anyone can hook me up with an American Sable buck, will carry those also.
Seriously, are there any American Sable bucks in the Arkansas area?

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Okay...is there something wrong here on my end??? All I see is a blank map of Arkansas on the first post???? I am feeling less tech savy by the minute..lol.

Northeast Arkansas
Zip 72419

Currently Breeding:
New Zealands
Netherland Dwarfs
Black Silver Martens
Californians
Meat Crosses

Later this year we will also begin breeding:
Giant Chinchillas
French Lops

Details are on our website
http://www.arkansasdeltarabbitry.com/

·
Registered
245 Posts
Here are some pictures of my new does that I am raising for breeding. And a picture of my new standard Rex buck. He is only 4 months old. The 4 little bunnys together are Flemish Giant X California's They are bunched up in the picture begging me for more treats. Then the 1 little white bunny with her sister peeking from behind are red eyed white standard Rex.
I do not have any one in my family who want to hear about my rabbits so I am pestering you guys with them.
What is the difference between the breeders list and the breeders map?????
feedbunns

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am looking for breeders of Californian rabbits around Savannah, MO. That will be the North West corner of Missouri. Everything seems to be over 3 hours away. :facepalm:Do you know of any? I am looking to breed for meat, and am just starting out. Any and all advice is welcome.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Victory Meat Rabbits

New Zealands and meat crosses

Would love to get a Champagne d'Argent doe and/or a colored (black, red, chestnut) New Zealand buck. Any "bunny" in the New England area with them?

241 - 260 of 280 Posts