Through no fault of our own (we loaned a piece of kitchen equipment and it came back infested with roaches!!!) we now have roaches... I try to keep everything as clean as possible so as not to give them anything to eat or drink but that has not helped. We have used two different sprays (bottles and bottles) of two different stuff (the last of which is supposed to be "professional strength" and it doesn't seem to deter them one little bit. We've also got some kind of boric acid powder that I've sprinkled all around the baseboards and in the corners and all cracks of all the cabinets... Once again no help... Husband says the govt. has made so many regulations that no poison really does its job anymore....I do not like using any kind of poison but this has been awful. I've taken everything out of the cabinets and THROWN AWAY anything that was in a pasteboard container, keeping only the canned stuff...completely washing out the cabinets, spraying inside them, and not returning anything to them for two days, and STILL have the problem.... yuk! help! any ideas will be greatly appreciated!!!!