How to contact 'JoAnne in CA'?

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by MV7, Dec 5, 2005.

1. MV7

MV7 Member

I've been trying to get in touch with forum member 'JoAnne in CA', but her private message box is full, she hasn't posted since August 2005, and I can't seem to email her. With Christmas fast approaching, I really need to ask her about a few of her homesteading posts, but I'm just not sure how to get in touch with her. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Melissa

2. birdie_poo

birdie_poo Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, she was going to move. She used to live in So Cal but was moving north.

3. MV7

MV7 Member

Thanks for the info. I think that she only moved about an hour north of where she used to live, but I can't be positive. I hope that she returns to the forum soon. I could really use her help with information about a Christmas present for my husband. I wish that I could get in touch with her.

4. thedonkeyman

thedonkeyman Well-Known Member

5. MV7

MV7 Member

I tried using zabasearch.com, but I was unable to come up with any plausible results. It would help if I knew JoAnne's last name, but, unfortunately, I don't. I just hope that she sees this post next time she logs on, or that someone who knows JoAnne will see the post. If anyone out there has her email, maybe I could send a message to you and you could forward that message to JoAnne.

6. MV7

MV7 Member

Where or where could she be? I guess I'll just have to keep trying in hopes that I can find some way to get in touch with her within the next three weeks. I had the perfect Christmas present planned for my husband, but I can't get it for him without talking to "JoAnne in CA".

7. Paranoid

Paranoid Homebrewed Happiness

maybe i'm just paranoid, but i sure as hell wouldn't give you any info.

my bs detector is ringing klaxons so loudly right now I'm getting a headache.

8. MV7

MV7 Member

I am sorry that you feel that way. I am not looking for any personal info about Joanne, I just want to ask her about a Christmas idea. It makes me sad that people are so paranoid these days.

9. Paranoid

maybe you should ask the general forum for ideas about this important and mysterious present, afterall they are likeminded individuals and would likely give similar if not better answers.

my oh my, you certainly arent looking for anything personal.

first name, last name and state and zaba can have you sitting on her porch when she gets home from work.

Thanks, try better.

10. MV7

MV7 Member

I already posted my question to the forum awhile ago, and noone had any information. My Christmas present isn't a mystery. My husband has wanted to adopt an F-1 Chausie and I have been searching for a local breeder who may have kittens in the next couple of months. Joanne posted several posts on the Homesteading Today forum about her adopted F-1 Chausie which she got from a breeder in Southern California. I was just hoping that Joanne could give me the breeder's contact info so that I can inquire about his upcoming litters. I would love to be able to contact the breeder by Christmas, so that I can surprise my husband. Again, I am sorry that you think so lowly of me, even though you don't know me. Maybe looking for help on the Homesteading Today forum wasn't such a good idea.

11. cpeyus

cpeyus Well-Known Member

12. Paranoid

13. MV7

MV7 Member

Thank you both for the website links, I really appreciate your help. Unfortunately, I had already contacted most of the local breeders off the Chausie Breed Committee site and none of them breeds F-1 Chausies, just F-2 or higher. My husband really would like an F-1 Chausie, and the only breeder that we have heard of that breeds F-1 Chausies in California is the one that JoAnne adopted her Chausie from. I have located a few F-1 Chausie breeders in other states, but I really don't like the idea of shipping kittens as airplane cargo. I would rather be able to meet the breeder, select the kitten, and pick the kitten up all in person. We don't take adopting a kitten lightly, especially an F-1 Chausie. Unless I get in touch with JoAnne in Ca soon or someone else in California knows of an F-1 Chausie breeder, I will probably be unable to adopt or commit to a future adoption by Christmas. It just seemed like the perfect Christmas present for my husband, but maybe it's just not meant to be.

14. MV7

MV7 Member

I located a breeder north of Sacramento who has an F-2+ available for adoption. F-2+ means that the kitten has more than the normal 25% jungle cat. It is still much less than an F-1 (which ranges between 50% and 75%), but the kitten may be a good option for my husband. I would still be interested in the breeder from which JoAnn in CA adopted her F-1, as an F-1 is exactly what my husband has been wishing for, but I'm beginning to think that getting in touch with her before Christmas is not a very likely scenerio.