When my doe was given to me about a month ago, she was in very poor condition. I had given her a dose of Panacur so I thought I had to wait to give her ivermectin. I suspect she has lice although I can't see any. Well I also thought she wouldn't kid until the middle January or into Febuary. She surprised me by kidding the other day and the kids are constantly scratching and I'm thinking they may have lice....I still cannot see anything. What can I do for them as such a young age? I know I can give ivermectin to foals at a week old very safely. I was told that for lice, it must be an injectable dose. What can I do? Thanks!