Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This article popped up in my news feed, Interesting.

Pfizer was still not happy and demanded the law be amended through a new decree, which Argentina refused. Pfizer then asked Argentina to buy an international insurance to pay for potential future cases against Pfizer, to which the country agreed.

In December 2020, Pfizer came back with more demands, and demanded sovereign assets as collateral. Pfizer wanted Argentina to put its bank reserves, military bases and embassy buildings at stake. Vaccine manufacturers have always enjoyed a certain amount of liability waiver. Say you receive a vaccine from Pfizer and then you have adverse effects because of the jab.

·
Registered
11,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
The Renegade...
2,188 Posts
This article popped up in my news feed, Interesting.

Pfizer was still not happy and demanded the law be amended through a new decree, which Argentina refused. Pfizer then asked Argentina to buy an international insurance to pay for potential future cases against Pfizer, to which the country agreed.

In December 2020, Pfizer came back with more demands, and demanded sovereign assets as collateral. Pfizer wanted Argentina to put its bank reserves, military bases and embassy buildings at stake. Vaccine manufacturers have always enjoyed a certain amount of liability waiver. Say you receive a vaccine from Pfizer and then you have adverse effects because of the jab.
I would have told them to bug off.

·
Registered
11,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: Kiamichi Kid

·
Registered
103 Posts
Between pfizer's sordid criminal history, and J & J's radioactive talcum, besides nonstop promotion from the most honest people around (politicians and msm) there's a whole lot to love and trust in the products of these benevolent corporations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts