How often do you have to register with ADGA?

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Milking Mom, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Milking Mom

Milking Mom COTTON EYED DOES

Do you have to pay your registration fee or dues or whatever at the first of each year? Is it a fiscal year thing? Annual? Do you have to remember this on your own :no: (remember I have NO memory brain cells) or do they send you a reminder notice ;)

2. Tracy in Idaho

Tracy in Idaho Well-Known Member Supporter

To get the cheap $17.50 rate, I think they're due by 12/31. After that I belive you have until Feb or March before you're dropped.

Tracy

3. Milking Mom

Milking Mom COTTON EYED DOES

Uh Oh..... I'm late. :rolleyes: Better get on that while I'm thinking about it. Thanks.

4. Vicki McGaugh TX Nubians

Vicki McGaugh TX Nubians Well-Known Member

About 3 or maybe 4 times a year you will get a publication in the mial called New and Events, there is all sorts of stuff in there, like your reapplication, right now it has amendments for our constitution (gosh hope everyone is voting yes for that) a letter from one of your directors and all sorts of ADGA news.

Since you joined this year you might want to call ADGA and find out if you do indeed need to rejoin right now, if you join late enough in the year you get your membership for the next year also. It's all about voting, well in not being able to vote since you join late etc. Vicki