Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting here...YELLING at my DOGS. they are being brats, and until this moment I swear..........I was putting up with it. yes...I've lost what is 'normal'. lol these aren't children. these are furry critters that can be tossed outside...........and outside they WILL be tossed.

good grief...I've let dogs become my entire universe. OK...I have nobody else...but...but....that doesn't mean I have to loose my marbles. OVER FREAKIN DOGS. uhhhhhh...now....hot chocolate calls me.

you people really must remind me that PEOPLE rule. I live in a tiny world.

:D

guess what I had today.........A TUNA WITH MAYO AND POTATO CHIP SANDWICH. you know we discussed this before. sandwiches.....THIS is my FAVE. this time I put tons of chips on. kept piling them on..smooshing them down with the bread..adding more. geez.....I'm just.................gross. hehe

what's for supper...

AWESOME veggie hoagies. YUM

how about you?

·
Animal Addict
12,209 Posts
I've lost my temper with the dogs. I've tried to reason with the dogs. I've bargained with the dogs. None of these seem to work!!!

Hey, dogs are people too!

mmmm...tuna sandwiches rule.

G

·
We had a dog that wouldn't get off of DH's chair...so he started counting "!...2..." I cut him off with my laughter, telling him that I'm sorry, but the dog can't count!!!

Dh was so flustered that he didn't know what to say!

·
Learning everyday
1,960 Posts
Oh, I had my head out our window at 11:30 last night yelling at our dogs. I'm sure that would have been something to hear.

·
Premium Member
6,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they are out. I am happy.

good grief....well, there's nothing more to say. LOL

·
Premium Member
6,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oggie..I had a cat for 16 years. it was EVIL from day one. every year got worse...that cat attacked me at any given moment. I babied her..fed her GREAT food...I got NOTHING but grief. I will NEVER...EVAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH have a cat for as long as I live.

oh sure..blame it on bad breeding (per vet).........I say EVIL...EVIL CAT.

the end. evil...........

nevahhhhh again. I will feed a stray, but it has to be OUTSIDE where it isn't near my person. I do NOT want scars again.

·
Waste of bandwidth
10,618 Posts
Oggie..I had a cat for 16 years. it was EVIL from day one. every year got worse...that cat attacked me at any given moment. I babied her..fed her GREAT food...I got NOTHING but grief. I will NEVER...EVAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH have a cat for as long as I live.

oh sure..blame it on bad breeding (per vet).........I say EVIL...EVIL CAT.

the end. evil...........

nevahhhhh again. I will feed a stray, but it has to be OUTSIDE where it isn't near my person. I do NOT want scars again.
The scars that you can see are not the worst.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
My mother has been breeding dogs (Flat-Coated Retrievers) for some 30 years, and they are her family. She told me the other day that they discuss politics, but it's OK because they're all in agreement. Living alone, it's the one thing that keeps her going at age 82.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts