You would think being a former electrician I should know this right? Well I've done all kinds of electrical wiring from 120/240 volt residential to 480 volt 3 phase in industrial buildings but I have never changed a fuse in a Microwave appliance. In fact I have a Panisonic microwave in my house that we have had from somewhere of 15 to 20 years and it still works like it did when we first bought it. I have never had any problems with it. It is a little slow compared to the new microwaves but it still heats up and cooks food. Well last September we bought a new microwave oven for our donute shop (that went under) but we only used it for about 3 months and then all of a sudden it quit working for us right about the time we decided to close down. Well I've looked all around it trying to decide whether to take the back off or not or whether that little box with a cover on it inside the oven part is the fuse. But I have tried removing it and it wont come out. So I'm not sure if it is the fuse or not and I don't want to remove the back if the fuse is not located in there. So, any suggestions?