House of Wesley plants and trees? Stark Bro.'s too?

Discussion in 'Gardening & Plant Propagation' started by happy@home, Feb 26, 2005.

1. happy@home

happy@home Well-Known Member

Has anyone ordered fromt this company? If so do you recommend them? DS has big interest in their 'Fruit Cocktail" tree and the prices seem good on the trumpet vine and lavender but I've never heard of them before and wonder if it's woth the trouble.
    What about Stark Brothers company? Are their plants and trees healthy?

2. Bruce in NE

Bruce in NE Well-Known Member

3. happy@home

happy@home Well-Known Member

Thanks, that will help. I also went to the Wesley website and there wasn't a real picture of the fruit cocktail tree there, another drawing like in the flyer I have so I think we'll steer clear of that. If they can't come up with a real picture there must be a problem. I suspect it isn't worthwhile but ds is still convinced he wants one.

4. MsPacMan

MsPacMan Well-Known Member

I've ordered about 15 to 20 fruit trees from Stark Bros. over the past two years -- mostly peach, plum and cherry trees.

I've been really happy with them -- good quality trees, and they do a good job of mailing them.

They say they are guaranteed for a period of time (a year I think), but I have never had to put that guarantee to the test.

5. Ravenlost

Ravenlost Well-Known Member Supporter

I've never had any trouble with Stark Bros. either.