Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have had an old motorcycle for sale all summer and this weekend i had a guy want to do some tradin. well the bike needed some work and i didn't want to spend anything on it so i was willing depending on what he had. Well he had a new but shot Benelli Nova 12ga. and a NEF heavy barrel .243 with a 3-9x 50mm Tasco scope. well i now have a few new guns :) the NEF is a limited edition gun but has been shot and i figure will make a good coyote gun and as far as the Benelli goes I didn't have a 12ga so i think i did pretty good. Does anyone here have either of these guns??Whats your opinion of them?

·
Hello, hello....is there anybody in there.....?
78,682 Posts
Benelli is one of the best brands there is. Ive neever shot a Nova though

The NEF rifles tend to be really accurate with the right ammo. You did good!

You can also get different barrels for the NEF, but they have to be fitted at the factory. Once that's done you can switch them in just a couple of minutes

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well...I don't know anything about the guns, but my 12 year old son came home the other day with a dramatic announcement. He stood in the middle of the room and said "I can't spend any money for the next year and a half. I'M BUYING A MOTORCYCLE!!"

He's been saving but I don't know how much he'll have in a year and a half.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts