Horse gives birth to a still born calf!!!!

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by r.h. in okla., Apr 1, 2005.

1. Ozarkquilter46

Ozarkquilter46 Well-Known Member

ROFLOL I totaly fell for you post!! I thought you were going to say you saw it in one of those trash magizines LOL

2. Dreams30

Dreams30 Lady Rider

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Ya got me!!! Thanks for the laugh. My mom used to wake us up every April fools by telling us it was snowing. Funny, we fell for it everytime... :no: :haha: :rolleyes: ;) :D

3. Jan Doling

Jan Doling Well-Known Member

I thought it was a continuation of the thread about good ole boys molesting heifers!

As I was driving my daughter to middle school today I told her I was going to have another baby. She said "I didn't even know you were dating". Then after a moment, she said "But you had the baby factory surgically removed". I told her I planned to adopt. She said "But we can barely afford Christmas and birthdays now." Boy, was she relieved when I told her it was April 1st!

4. VALENT

VALENT Well-Known Member

When I saw that post, I was about to lambast some fool for believing what they read. Then I opened the post and found out I was the fool believing what they read.

5. posifour11

posifour11 Well-Known Member

got me too!! thanks for the smile

6. hatwoman22

hatwoman22 Well-Known Member

Got me too, I laughed when when I waved the mouse over the thread.
    I stayed in all day, and so far have been safe!~~ I dont think my baby bro knows its april fools thank gosh lol Thanks for the laugh