homemade soap that treats nail fungus

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Southpaw, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Southpaw

Southpaw Well-Known Member

I am looking for some homemade bar soap that will work on stubborn nail fungus. I had found some on E-bay awhile back. It came from Israel but that's all I remember about it. Now I can't find it. Does anyone know of such a soap or any homeopathic type treatment for fungus? TIA

2. Ann Mary

Ann Mary Well-Known Member Supporter

I don't know of any soap but I have read in various places that tea tree oil and grape seed extract are very beneficial for these types of things. They are both super for external "stuff" and the grapeseed extract may be used internally....NOT the tea tree oil. Go online and type in those things and lots of info. will come up. Good luck!

3. Darren

Darren Still an :censored:

Any of the cures for nail fungus, natural or invented, take a long time to work. Another natural cure is boric acid. If you use tea tree oil make sure not to use it full strength. Some people end up with inflammed skin that repeatedly peals

4. Sioux Nation

Sioux Nation Active Member

Believe it or not, but Vick's Vaper Rub works. It takes a few months, but it does the trick.

5. Buggs

Buggs Member

Pau d'arco also called lapacho in tea form or as pills, to be taken internally, can be got at most health food stores and works to clear up nail fungus. This herbal is mainly used to keep some cancers from getting worse.