Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
45,138 Posts
OH MY GOSH. You fell for THAT propaganda. Good grief.

For thousands of years, if a human mother can't produce enough milk, goat milk is the best and closest chemically to human milk.

·
Administrator
21,021 Posts
Out of curiosity, Would you feed your infant a cereal made of wheat flour, cow's milk and sugar like Henri Nestle did in 1867?
Science has evolved quite a bit from 1867. It’s also worth mentioning that the infant mortality rate was fairly high back then.

I would think it might be wiser to follow the advice of someone currently accredited paediatrics medicine.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Science has evolved quite a bit from 1867. It’s also worth mentioning that the infant mortality rate was fairly high back then.

I would think it might be wiser to follow the advice of someone currently accredited paediatrics medicine.
Ok. I asked the question out of curiosity. I'm not that crazy.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Are you saying you already knew the answer and you’re just trolling members?
100%
I'm trying to stay out of it, but this same individual was here under a different name recently doing the same sog and dance with the humanitarian "food" questions.
I understand the individual is autistic (but really, anybody can just say that) so have chosen to let it be but really, At what point is enough, enough?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
100%
I'm trying to stay out of it, but this same individual was here under a different name recently doing the same sog and dance with the humanitarian "food" questions.
I understand the individual is autistic (but really, anybody can just say that) so have chosen to let it be but really, At what point is enough, enough?
Ok I get the hint I'll stop with the Humanitarian food questions. I now know homesteaders will feed them soup, crackers and tea.

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
45,138 Posts
The malt for beer is made with the exact same process, just ground finer at the end, I think. Not 100% sure because I have never done it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
100%
This.
I've been following purely for entertainment purposes, but even that's getting tedious now. Alice and Danaus29 have been very generous with their time and patience.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Perhaps you should start reading those books Alice was kind enough to send you or look into some basic cookbooks.
I did under the encyclopedia of country living. I asked because I'm too broke for books. She volunteered to get the books for me. Out of curiosity What other cookbooks teach their readers how to make malt powder for nutritious powdered malt drinks like ovaltine and Nestle milo?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts