Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep thank you rob been having trouble with that for some time ive reported it to the site admin but never hear any thing back not sure what's up with that deal sure glad its free!

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You! Rob for the welcoming.
We do grow a lot of our fruits. We also purchase from a friend of ours that lives in Bryson city NC. they have a farm there that they sell fruits and vegies year round. I don't have a lot of time farming many fruits and things due to my work but yes sir they are all farm raised fruits and vegies.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just payment thru the site Mr.Rob its easier for me that way and I don't have all those fees to pay lol more fees I have to pay id have to go up on prices for the product and the prices now are a little high due to the fee square charges me and if I went up on the price I don't think any body would pay much more for the jam and jelly's and the shipping is even free for the product also rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.