Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hickory Farms is having a site wide 75% off sale and they ship gifts to the military for free.

Regular shipping to your home can be costly, but you can use a Source Code to cut this cost about half. Here are some Source Codes that can be used for 15% off your order:

http://www.hickoryfarms.com/category~c~100205~srt~standard~vw~viewall.asp#content

and it's food that has a good shelf life for those who want to add some variety to preps.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Thank you! I was able to send a large food basket to Afghanistan for the cost of mailing a large package from home....so basically the hickory farm food was free.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I ordered the Grand Celebrations basket and the Picnic basket last week....great deals(and the baskets would've cost that much). Great idea about the military...heading back to the site!

·
Premium Member
6,622 Posts
Hickory Farms is having a site wide 75% off sale and they ship gifts to the military for free.

Regular shipping to your home can be costly, but you can use a Source Code to cut this cost about half. Here are some Source Codes that can be used for 15% off your order:

http://www.hickoryfarms.com/category~c~100205~srt~standard~vw~viewall.asp#content

and it's food that has a good shelf life for those who want to add some variety to preps.
DUH! What are source codes?

·
Registered
261 Posts
I want some! I just have to wait until the first of the month so I can get some...I am broke, completely and totally until then. Hopefully the sale will go on past the first of feb.

·
Premium Member
12,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Source Code is 833551 and when you go to check out, there's a box at the bottom of the page that is blank and says "Source Code". You type the number 833551 in that box, then click the button that says "Apply Code" and when you complete the order, it takes 15% off your order.

Some of the products are still expensive for the weight received, but there are some products there that are well worth the money spent to have them shipped to the door. If you have any problems, they have really nice phone customer service and help. I had ordered some pears that arrived frozen and the phone CS told me to keep them and they took the charge off my account.

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
The family pack for $7.50 regularly $50 is a really good deal and surprisingly shipping to our place was not that bad. I ordered a couple as gifts and a couple for us.

Thanks for the heads-up!

·
Level II -Inappropriate
3,158 Posts
Thanks a lot. We ordered a few items and saved a bundle.

·
Banned
1,627 Posts
It proves what I've been telling people for yrs, they are grossly over priced, the stuff is still way over 2 dollars a pound, it's no bargin, for the prices they've been charging over the yrs, they should be giving it away. toss out the basket,the little candies, the fancy packaging and you have nothing, plus the meat is the worst garbage that can be put in a body.

·
Born in the wrong Century
5,439 Posts
yup thank you for the post ordered 2 of the family reunion assortments total order with shipping less than 30 bucks

stranger my order with shiping came to less than 2.00 a lb.
and well it isnt the greatest health wise it is pretty tasty
:lonergr:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
thanks for the post. My family loves this kind of stuff. I would be able to get a stick of salami at Walmart for some of the prices they had for a huge baskets! What great sales!

·
Premium Member
10,357 Posts
Wow! Finally, I can afford some of the goodies I love, but won't pay the full price for. Placed my order, and the source code paid for over half the shipping. Thanks for posting the sale, SoulSurvivor. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts