Hi Im New Here!

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Bee4Jesus, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Bee4Jesus

Bee4Jesus Active Member

Hi!

My name is Melissa. I have been reading the threads for about a month now and I love what I see!:happy:I am Quiver0f9s oldest daughter. :dance: When I graduate from college, I want to buy some land and start building my home and buying/breeding animals. I look forward to learning as much as possible from all of you! :clap:

Melissa,

Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

1st Timothy 4:12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Quiver0f10

Quiver0f10 Well-Known Member

3. fordy

fordy Well-Known Member

...................Welcome Melissa ! You'll really get educated IF you visit all the various sections . Don't go to general chat without your earplugs and boxing gloves :shrug: . fordy... :)

4. Bee4Jesus

Bee4Jesus Active Member

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

Mel

5. Wolf mom

Wolf mom Well-Known Member

WELCOME :happy: :happy: :happy:

6. Jan Doling

Jan Doling Well-Known Member

The sooner you start accumulating the homesteading lore and knowledge, the more you will know before you need it. I am so tired of learning through hindsight!

7. thedonkeyman

thedonkeyman Well-Known Member

Welcome, thedonkeyman is here IF you are interested in DONKEYS ! "helping to IMPROVE the STATUS of the DONKEYS" . with the ADA.

8. Dylan

Dylan Pontifex Minimus

And I'm here if you need help in university/college. You're going to be a military strategist like Dylan, right? Aww... come on... you get to rule the world from a secret mountain in the rockies! Ooops... did I say that?

9. linn

linn Well-Known Member Supporter

Hi Melissa,
    Welcome to the forum. I think it is great to read and learn from other people's experiences and ideas. Let us know how you get along in accomplishing your homestead dream.

10. bgak47

bgak47 Well-Known Member

Welcome Melissa!

11. Bee4Jesus

Bee4Jesus Active Member

Hi!

I am actually in high school(Junior) but will be in college in 2 years.I will be a vetirinarian after 8 more years of school. :eek: But im gonna be lovin it! :happy: While im in college i plan to save as much as possible so that i can buy my land cash! :clap: Thank you all for the warm welcome and i look forward to learning a lot. I forgot to tell a little about myself but i love to garden and work with animals!