hey

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by BunBun243, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BunBun243

BunBun243 Member

:haha: I let my rabbit out today and we gave him food. He loved it then i turned on the tredmil and he didnt even care! Right before he fell off I turned the tredmil off. Then I picked him up as usaull he started kicking so I put him down he started running around like crazy. And I think theres a problem with him. I think he has a shedding problem he sheds a real lot and I dont know when my ma is gonna take him to the vet. :confused: :no:

2. MaineFarmMom

MaineFarmMom Columnist, Feature Writer

You rabbit's probably just fine. He's probably shedding his winter coat. You can comb him to get the hair under control.

3. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

Agree with MaineFarmMom. Remember rabbits are prey animals--EVERYTHING eats them in the wild--so they are not like dogs and cats, loving to be picked up. Mother rabbits don't even carry their young around like dogs and cats. In the wild, if a rabbit is picked up, it's something's dinner. Kicking and struggling is the natural reaction of a prey animal trying to escape, even if your bunny is otherwise friendly. My rabbits want "four on the floor": if they must be held, they'd much rather SIT in my lap rather than being HELD with their feet dangling in the air.

4. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

5. Tiffann4k

Tiffann4k Well-Known Member

Uhh maybe you should keep him off the treadmill...lol just a thought...I know children arent suppose to play with them so why would we want our animals on them ???

6. Tracy

Tracy Well-Known Member

Enough on this thread about rabbits and treadmills. Rabbitgal is correct to post this is not a forum for pet rabbits. This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.