1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...what is this strange place? LOL
Seems I've been busy.

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well let's see; big storm in May blew in over night, horrible rain, lighting, heavy winds, etc. Looked out in the morning to make sure all the barn roofs were still on, check. ...however, by late afternoon my oldest daughter stepped out to smoke a cigarette and noticed there was a sheep laying out in the pasture smoking more than she was... seems the storm blew a power line down and it landed on a sheep and yep... 16 hours later she was still being 'electro-cooked' really really stunk. IN FACT, it was the worst dead sheep ordeal I've had to deal with in 20 years. So... it's official, I have found every conceivable way to kill a sheep... crazy.. other than that we have been raising our grandson, and a big promotion at work. I now manage a historic site as I count down to my retirement when I can finally take over managing the living history 70 acre farm.

·
Just living Life
8,280 Posts
That was horrible Slev, though unique way for a sheep to die. Glad everyone and everything else was ok.

Congratulations on your promotion!

Sounds like what you have planned for your retirement will keep you busy, but in a fun way!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts