Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Metal melter
7,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you attended? It's in Cedar Grove, in case you're interested (I'm tagging along with my friend whose sister lives there). I'll be there peddling my wares. It's a 9-hour drive from where we live in Ohio, so I hope it's worth the trip! Let me know if any of you will be around and if you have any tips for us so we can set ourselves apart from all the rest.

Anyway...we're booth #8 and will be selling jewelry, lipgloss, and lots of other goodies. If you're in the area, look us up!

·
Happy Scrounger
13,634 Posts
Hollandfest...great place for a family outing. Cedar Grove is north of Milwaukee an hour, and east of fond du lac. near greenbay. they draw from all three cities for the fest. Fairly large. They had Princess Margriet of The Netherlands visit the town a few years ago. Usually get a breeze from the lake, so even on the hottest days it isn't too bad.

Good Luck with your sales :)

·
Metal melter
7,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wisconsin Ann said:
Hollandfest...great place for a family outing. Cedar Grove is north of Milwaukee an hour, and east of fond du lac. near greenbay. they draw from all three cities for the fest. Fairly large. They had Princess Margriet of The Netherlands visit the town a few years ago. Usually get a breeze from the lake, so even on the hottest days it isn't too bad.

Good Luck with your sales :)

Ahhh...I like breezes. I'm not much of a hot-weather gal. Just so it doesn't blow my goods away!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts