Hey. I have some question to you.

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Mexican_Guy, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Mexican_Guy

Mexican_Guy Guest

What part of Jefferson County, Alabama have some mexicans live there?

I just want live in suburb with good school system. I'm not usually to live in rural area.

2. tallpines

tallpines Well-Known Member

3. DayBird

DayBird Big Bird

All of Jefferson county!!! There is a large population in Blount county that are farm workers and a HUGE population in Hoover, in Jefferson county. Lots of apartments, lots of single family homes some even zoned equestrian. Pretty decent school system. Interstates 65 and 459 run through Hoover as does hwy 31. North of Hoover on Hwy 31 is the city of Vestavia Hills and just North of that is Homewood which also has a large Mexican population. Continuing North on 31 is the actual city of Birmingham. Either keep driving North on 31 and then North/East on 59 to get to Trussville or get on I-459 in Hoover and drive it all the way to Trussville. If you're looking for construction work, you'll have no problem finding a job anywhere in Jefferson county.

4. Mexican_Guy

Mexican_Guy Guest

Thank you for answering my question. Everyone would like honor our Mexican family and Latino culture. I have good life in America.

5. Your English usage seems a little off base for such perfect spelling. Are you sure you're not trying to pull something over on this forum, such as not really being Mexican?

6. Mexican_Guy

Mexican_Guy Guest

Nah. I'm Mexican that our Mexican family moved to Los Angeles in 1991 because good life, good job and nice place in California. I really learned how talk and write English.

This stranger, You better not be rude to me about my language. If you make fun of me then I will whoop your butt with bat.

7. Shygal

Shygal Unreality star Supporter

8. CraftyDiva

CraftyDiva Is anybody here?

Shouldn't you be shopping at Wal-Mart with mommy picking up school supplies and new clothes?

Oh, how many more weeks till their back in school and not bored at home?

9. margo

margo Well-Known Member

Oh, I remember my first time home alone.. :haha: Back then we made crank calls.....................

10. mightybooboo

mightybooboo Well-Known Member

Troll alert?
    BooBoo

11. mikell

mikell Well-Known Member

Where I now live we have a large summer Mexican population and they seem to be wonderful people. Trolls on the other hand get THEIR butt whipped on a regular basis. And nobody cares.

mikell